1. Invitation Letter (Conference Notice): Please download here.
- Virtual Knowledge Graphs (Diego Calvanese & Guohui Xiao )
- The construction of open-domain knowledge graph (Ming Liu)
- Completing Knowledge Graphs using Data from the Open Web (Christian Bizer)
- Cognitive Graph for Understanding, Reasoning, and Decision (Jie Tang)
The Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST) is a joint event for regional Semantic related conferences. Since launched at Hangzhou in 2011, it has become the premium Asian forum on Semantic Web, Knowledge Graph, Linked Data and AI on the Web. This year’s theme is “Open Web and Knowledge Graph“
- Prof. Dr. Evgeny Kharlamov, from Bosch Center for AI and University of Oslo, will give a keynote on “Knowledge Graphs and Semantic technologies for Industry 4.0. and Industrial Automation”.
- Professor Diego Calvanese , from Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy, will give a tutorial on “Virtual Knowledge Graph”
- Professor Jie Tang, from Tsinghua University is invited as keynote speaker.
- Professor Chris Bizer, Co-founder of DB-Pedia project is invited as keynote speaker
- The first round of call for paper goes out in May.