JIST 2019 cordially invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the conference. The purpose of a workshop is to provide an opportunity for participants for in-depth discussions of current and emerging topics of semantic and related technologies. Ideally a workshop should foster interactions between different communities within the scope of JIST.
The organisers of an accepted workshop will be responsible for preparing & disseminating call for papers, organising the reviewing process, the workshop website, and proceedings publication of papers accepted at the workshop.
A workshop proposal should include the following information:
- Title and short description of the workshop.
- A list of organisers of the workshop with their brief biography.
- Your preference regarding the length of the workshop: half-day or full-day.
- Submission due: 23:59 (Hawaii Time) 9 September, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: 16 September, 2019
- Announcement of Call for Paper for Accepted Workshops: 18 September, 2019
Recommended Schedule for workshops
- Paper submission due: 23:59 (Hawaii Time) 5 October, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: 26 October, 2019
- Camera-ready Deadline: 2 November, 2019
- Workshop day: 25 or 27 November, 2019
Proposals should be submitted via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yuan-Fang Li, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia
- Xianpei Han, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China